On Thu, Jan 25, 2018, at 11:44, Tobias Ellinghaus wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, 25. Januar 2018, 20:33:04 CET schrieb Michael Staats:

> > Note: My images are located on a NAS, mounted via nfs v3, but my home
> > dir (i. e. including .config/darktable/*db) lives on a local SSD. I have
> > disable "send files to trash when erasing images" in the prefs.
>
> Does it also happen when you have the files locally?

For me, this happens when the thumbnails for the rejected images haven't
finished updating yet. Apparently the updating is done because I page through
the images in darkroom mode to view them, even though I haven't made any manual
edits (but some auto-presets are applied). My files are on local storage, and I
also have "send to trash" disabled. Maybe it's a result of files being deleted
while the background thumbnail process is still trying to access them?

--
jys