Thanks Matej. Alas this is completely foreign to me: I even went as far as
registering myself and establishing an account on redmine.darktable but I still
have absolutely no clue how to log a bug. So, unless somebody with more
proficiency can do it, it will likely languish here until, hopefully, a dev
catches wind of the problem.