I entered a custom paper size into Turboprint (10"w x 11"h) and named it
"Custom 10 x 11 inch". This size shows correctly now in TP and Gimp but
does not display among the dt sizes. dt has a much reduced list of sizes
but does have a 10 x 11 size, so this is what I tried to use.

I adjusted the image width on dt to 10.31 and the correct height shown
on the dt screen should be 7.24 ... the appearance on setup looked
correct. I printed the first copy and the width was correct but the
height was 6.5" ... after a reset a second copy printed out with a
height of 5.75".

Not sure if this is a function of the 'custom' paper size since other
standard sizes are correctly scaling.

David