On mercredi 18 avril 2018 05:40:28 CEST junkyardspar...@yepmail.net wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 17, 2018, at 18:45, André Felipe Carvalho wrote:
> > I think I need to symlink the library to someplace dt expects. But... why
> > does it find the library at compilation time, but not when executing?
>
> Are you sure /usr/local/lib is the right place to be installing on your
> system, as opposed to, say, /usr/lib64?

Yes, /usr/local/lib is the usual place for locally installed libraries.
/usr/lib64 is supposed to hold the libraries installed by your distribution.
And at least on my system, /usr/local/lib and /usr/local/lib64 are searched by
default when loading dynamic libraries.

Perhaps it's a permission problem? On my system, all libraries are marked as
executable, so OP might need to do a
       "sudo chmod a+x /usr/local/lib/liblensfun.so*"

Remco