hi,

i just pushed 1600% zoom accessible from the navigation view in
darkroom mode. the rest should behave as it did.

16x looks insane on my full hd monitor, but may be more useful on 4k
displays. the code works with all powers of two (that's the only zoom
you can implement honestly without resampling and thus falsifying the
data you see on screen), but only 16x is wired from the gui.

cheers,
 jo