Hi Tobias,

If work is being done on better and complete metadata handling and editing (and i really really hope so), please also consider an option to copy and paste metadata to selected images (not applying history stack! ,only metadata). I do this now in Aftershot Pro, Lightroom has this option too.

To give you an idea of my workflow which I hope to be able to do entirely in DT someday :)

1. First select one image, fill in a complete but general metadata (like my name phone number, e-mail, website (these are fixed during import), city, location, person in image, country, title, description, job ID if needed etc.), add tags, than copy past this to all images in the folder. This way I can find them later, even if not editing and using them at tuis moment.

2. Select, rate and edit the images that I'm going to use at this moment.

3. Walk through the selected and edited images and add appropriate title, description and tags for each image.

4. Export.

Thanks!

Jack