On 18-07-10 16:39:42, Bruce Williams wrote:
Hi all,
I've been using darktable for a couple of years now, and have decided that
it's time to start producing a series of videos for youtube to assist new
users to get up to speed on how darktable works.
As I mention in the first episode, I don't claim to be an expert in dt.
Just a keen user.
For anyone who may be interested, the playlist is here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpRPvm04Uj0&list=PLlYWvzmJQTrRq7JrYdD7k3-8-v-uHnhK_
If anyone notices a glaring error in anything I've said in a published
video, please let me know, and I'll be more than happy to offer a
correction in a later video, should that be necessary.
Cheers,
Bruce Williams

This is great. I have been using darktable for a while now but this has made me realise it's about time I RTFM...

Looking forward to the next one!