When using tools like the spot removal or drawn masks (like with the pencil icon), as far as I know you have to this one by one. Add one, then click again on the same icon to add another one etc. etc. Is there a way, perhaps a key combination I missed, to keep on adding them in one flow? Like in Gimp you can use the healing brush or darken/lighten tool continuously, which is much more intuitive.

I heard there is work on a new spot removal kind of tool, but the behaviour I'm describing is about the general way these tools work now. At least as far as I know.