I have been experimenting with the export options in Darktable to push my
NEF format photos over to Google Photos. Log in, automatic styles all seems
to work well and the photos appear in my Google Photos stream. However, the
resolution of the original NEFs are 24 megapixel. The images on Google
Photos appear to be 2.8 megapixels. I have tried both the 0x0 export size
options and also a 3:2 ratio limit around 15.9 megapixels (to fit with the
Google unlimited upload photos max size).

Is this just a limitation of this exporter? Did I miss another setting
somewhere else (I've been using Darktable for several years, so it is
possible I've dragged an old config around).

Thanks,
Toby Haynes