The user manual says:

[quote]
When image quality is set to RAW+JPEG, the camera saves a single RAW image (extension “.ORI”) before combining it into a High Res Shot. Pre-combination RAW images can only be played back on the software that comes with this camera.
[unquote]

I just did test with my EM5.II and apparently, when you shoot in RAW+JPEG, you'll have a 14 MB ORI file that you can open in DT and a 104 MB ORF file that I could not process in DT.

To compare the resolution I took a non-hi-res shot in RAW.The ORF file of that shot has the same size has the ORI (hi-res) and I can see no difference in quality/resolution.

Any clue from dev using Olympus on the list?

Cheers.

Jean-Luc