Hi.

I've been thinking about switching from a .deb based install (using
Pascal's PPA) to a snap based installation. My reasoning is that the snap
based install will not be tied to specific dependencies and will not have
such constraints when new versions are released.

What is you opinion on this? Is there a clear advantage on keeping the .deb
version over the snap? Is the snap package updated regularly and well
supported?

Assuming the switch is a good move, what is the best way to migrate my data
to the new instance? I can simply copy the database but what about
configuration, styles, presets, etc.?

Thanks in advance.

Gonçalo Marrafa