Hi,

> in current git I can't use anymore the space/backspace keys in darkroom
> mode when grouping is enabled (the little g-button).

Working for me. (ctrl-space / backspace).

> Same with cursor keys in z-mode (lighttable).

Working for me.

> Can anyone confirm that? Just to make sure there's nothing wrong with my
> system.
>
> Maybe it's related to the new rate-all feature.
>
> (btw. I don't like this new behavior. There is the group-rating script
> that provides the functionality when you need it.)

? A script is not something one want to use behind a computer when
developing pictures. And if you don't like the new group sorting, don't
use it :)

--
  Pascal Obry /  Magny Les Hameaux (78)

  The best way to travel is by means of imagination

  http://www.obry.net

  gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key F949BD3B