* Terry Duell <tdu...@iinet.net.au> [12-08-18 23:00]:
> Hello Patrick,
>
> On Sun, 09 Dec 2018 13:18:43 +1100, Patrick Shanahan <p...@opensuse.org>
> wrote:
>
> Thanks for your advice.
>

> > backup your xmp files,
> >   run a script to remove the crop information from the xmp files
> >   import the images into a temporary library
> >   export the images
> >   remove the temp library
> >   replace the altered xmp files from backup
> >

> This leads me to a couple of questions.
> Is there a reference manual for the xmp files, detailing the syntax?
> Looking at an xmp file I don't see any reference to 'crop', but I do see
> 'clipping'.
> Is 'clipping' what I'm looking for, and is it enough to simply set
> 'enabled=0'?

not tried, but take a throw-away image for testing and see what happens.
I assume that "clipping" is the crop module, that is part of the module
name, but shortened.  but should be simple to test.  I am *not* a
developer, just an old user and see the possibility that the above
approach might work.  someone else mentioned making a "style" but I am not
that familiar with using styles.

note that you probably need to remove all the lines in the "clipping"
group.  but you should be able to determine that when you test.

Photos: http://wahoo.no-ip.org/piwigo               paka @ IRCnet freenode