Le mardi 01 janvier 2019 à 23:24 +0300, Timur Irikovich Davletshin a
écrit :

> Next step is to implement it in export settings, which you said can be
> "not easy". Giving users system-wide option doesn't require a lot of
> work.

I understand this part. But my point is that this global setting will
be at some point not needed anymore and this is not something really
good. You have a pref, people use it and then it is not anymore there.

And note that the "not easy part" is to disable exporting tags only.
But whether it is a global setting or local in export module there is
not much difference in term of complexity.

Anyway, are you going to work on this? If so, you'll see this while
implementing it I suppose. And will discuss this :)

Thanks,

--
  Pascal Obry /  Magny Les Hameaux (78)

  The best way to travel is by means of imagination

  http://www.obry.net

  gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key F949BD3B