Hi,

I tried to create a black and white style (not grayscale, but only (0, 0,
0) and (255, 255, 255) pixels. I created the attached style, but my
question is can it be made more simple as it now has 2× Zones module and
one Tone curves.

I know I could do it with one tone curve, but adjusting the turning point
is difficult as you need to move and align two points. With zones and
luminosity mask it is much easier. Is there a trick to press all the zones
together? For me there is always a small band of the adjacent zone left.
That's why I need the tone curve to make the almost black/white pixels to
black/white.

-Juha