----- Original Message -----
> From: "Bruce Williams" <stu...@audio2u.com>

> Hey guys,
> In dt 2.4.x, you could mouse over the solid line portion of a mask, and use
> your
> mouse wheel to grow or shrink the mask.
> And you could also mouse over the DOTTED section (the feather), and then use
> the
> mouse wheel to grow or shrink the feathered region.
> But in dt 2.6.0, I'm not getting that ability to grow or shrink the feather.
> Is
> that something to do with the new feathering guide controls, an unintended
> feature regression, or something else?

It's an intended feature: you now must use shift+scroll to set the feathering
radius. It was considered too confusing to have a different behavior depending
on the mouse position (it's OK when both mask and feather are large areas, but
much less so with weird shapes where it was sometimes very hard to get the
mouse inside the non-feather part).

It's mentioned in the hint text on top of the window while you draw a mask.
This hint text is often very helpful :-).

--
Matthieu Moy
https://matthieu-moy.fr/