DT 2.6.1 and 2.6.2 on Manjaro and Tumbleweed

I have DT working with my Canon camera. The problem was that I needed
to install gphoto2 separately from DT.  I don't remember read that in
the instructions.

I do NOT have DT working with my Fujifilm X-PRO2 camera. It (both DT
and the camera) freezes during the receiving of the 1st image. The
LED orange-green light on the camera flashes orange and that will
last until the camera battery dies (those are not big batteries).

DT connects to the Fuji, it reads the camera model and type, the
firmware version, the serial #...

--
sknahT

vyS