Hi, when I talk about slowdowns and global work speed, I refer to the
global workflow, not to the software performance in relation to the
hardware as those are excellent. If you say you could skip the Wavelet
process by directly, only where it serves with the Heal tool, the process
would be optimal, I will try and try to find the combination and the medium
that best suits you in ratio speed / result. Thanks yet Lorenzo