Le lundi 01 avril 2019 à 15:24 +0200, Romano Giannetti a écrit :
> On 01/04/2019 14:58, Jim Robinson wrote:
> > This 'joke' was removed from the master code about 3 weeks ago, but then
> > someone put it back!
>
> Really? No! :-(... My daughter loves it; I have a photo editing session fixed
> every April 1st with her so she can play invaders... I hope the code is just
> disabled and that I can activate it with the secret sequence...

I suppose you can download a game like this somewhere... It has nothing
to do in dt and eventually if run once but every years, not way!

Anyway there is a pref, by default the game is run so your daughter
will still enjoy this. As a photographer I don't way this to be run
without me asking for it.

--
  Pascal Obry /  Magny Les Hameaux (78)

  The best way to travel is by means of imagination

  http://www.obry.net

  gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key F949BD3B