Regarding the shot, you could have used a larger aperture (as large as
possible for that focal length, the smallest value you can get). You could
also try a little slower shutter speed, up to 1/30, standing VERY still or
using a tripod or a table as support, taking a few shots, like a dozen, to
be sure to have at least one completely still. And move her closer to the
lights.

The room was quite dark (according to the shot exif data), the flash should
have fired. When there is low light I prefer to use shutter priority
because the camera will already choose the larger aperture.

It's very hard to estimate the amount of light in a room using the eyes
because eyes adapts a lot, ISO, speed, etc. are a better reference.

Regarding darktable see the attached file for my attempt at recovering the
picture.

Consider that for screen display and small/medium prints in my opinion the
file is completely usable, do not focus too much on 100% view, prints are
quite forgiving.

I used a lot of raw denoise, plus two other denoise steps (luma and
chroma), lowered the sharpening not to enhanche the noise and used local
contrast and equalizer to bring back some contrast. Lowpass filter to
remove some color halos. White balance and tone curve for fine tuning.

Bye

Lorenzo