Hi!

johannes hanika (2019-May-21, excerpt):
> so suggesting to remove the tone curve module from your images
> doesn't really make much sense.

Just to clarify: I did not understand the suggestion to mean changing
the curve module for all existing images, but rather to make the
switch for future images.  For me, this raised two questions, (1)
whether the "tone curve" might go away, and how to deal with it (you
have answered that), and (2) if I was using the wrong tool up to now.

If both tools will exist in the future, then why, and how to choose
which one to use?

Thanks
Stefan

--
http://stefan-klinger.de                                        o/X
I prefer receiving plain text messages, not exceeding 32kB.     /\/