Hi
I'm using Windows 10 and DT 2.6.2.

I'm trying to apply the lens Correction module but..it doesn't find my lens
- specifically Nikon D80 camera and Nikon AF-S DX VR NIKKOR 55-200mm
f/4-5.6 G IF-ED and doesn't allow me to scroll the lens list.

In the correction module I left click on lens and get the menu of lens
types "BelOMO through to Zenit" which I assume is the last one in the list
as I can't scroll up or down here either, but Nikon shows up in the middle
so I can either left click or hover and I get another scroll list now of
lenses from NIKKOR AI-S 6mm... through to NIKKOR AF-S 24-85mm... Obviously
my lens is not in the list shown but I can not scroll the list down into
the 55mm lens to choose it or one close to it.

This did work in 2.6.1

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks muchly and you developers have created a great program.

Regards
Sheridan