Ciao Emanuele,
dt 2.7 has any Italian GUI because its maintainer was not in the position
to finalize this work owing to other important engagements.

I am following the translation of the Italian manual but - with the
authorization of the present GUI maintainer - will take care also of the
translation of the GUI.
This job will be targeted on the next new dt release (Xmas 2019) because I
should have the help of another couple of Italian guys.

If you need a quick solution you can show dt 2.6 (it is completely in
Italian but you will lack some interesting new modules like Filmic).
Viceversa you can compile dt 2.7 yourself from GitHub sources (it will all
be in Italian EXCEPT some modules/labels)

If you desire to have dt 2.7 completely translated you can get in touch
with me on my mail so we can see together if we can find a mutual solution.

Thanks!
Maurizio