Hi all,My apologies, I replied in haste as Bruce is a compatriot of mine. He
lost the Groupsbar because of the show/hide arrow at the top of the screen.
Like the film roll hide reveal at the bottom.AndrewSent from Samsung tablet.
-------- Original message --------From: Archie Macintosh <archie...@gmx.co.uk>
Date: 27/10/19  6:47 pm  (GMT+10:00) To: Bruce Williams <stu...@audio2u.com>
Cc: darktable-user <darktable-user@lists.darktable.org> Subject: Re:
[darktable-user] Lost the Filtering, Sort Order, Groups and Preferences bar Hi
BruceAndrew must have replied to you alone, rather than 'All', as I can't see
his fix. For those of us who may get into the same puzzle, what's the kb
shortcut you're referring to?macOn Sun, 27 Oct 2019 at 07:25, Bruce Williams
<stu...@audio2u.com> wrote:Andrew nailed it.Thanks mate!What threw me was that
I was still seeing "1 image of x in current collection" displayed in the
centre, but all of the other UI elements had disappeared. Very odd.Toggling
that arrow button fixed it.Cheers,Bruce
Williams------------------------------Mobile:  +61 41 250
6349audio2u.combrucewilliamsphotography.comshuttersincpodcast.comsinelanguagepodcast.come-mail
 | Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook | Soundcloud |
Quora---------------------------------------- Forwarded message ---------From:
Jean-Luc Lacroix <jean....@lacroix.it>Date: Sun, Oct 27, 2019 at 6:23
PMSubject: Re: [darktable-user] Lost the Filtering, Sort Order, Groups and
Preferences barTo:  <darktable-user@lists.darktable.org>

    Hi Bruce,

    Try to rename darktablerc (usually in $HOME/.config/darktable) and
    restart DT.

    PS: Love your YT tuto's. Keep them coming!

    Cheers.

    Jean-Luc

    On 27/10/19 08:07, Bruce Williams