I have run into this a few times with 2.7 development versions; since at
that point encountering a conflict in 'iop-order' numbers caused Darktable
to crash, I worked around it by editing sidecar files to eliminate the
conflicts, mostly by substituting arbitrary 'iop-order' values. Do you
anticipate this causing any issues with the repaired version?

--
August Schwerdfeger
aug...@schwerdfeger.name