On Sat, Jan 11, 2020, at 09:34, Michael Staats wrote:

> If I click on "auto-scale" (icon beside "scale"), the scale changes from
> 1.000 to 1.015, which is exactly what is required.
>
> Any idea why this is not happening in dt 3.0 automatically?

Nope. Nothing about that should be different in 3.0... is it happening with all
previously edited images?

> Will it help if I diff the xmp files (2.6 one from backup, and current
> 3.0 one)?

Maybe... or you can attach one of the un-updated 2.6 xmp files, either here or
to a github issue. Then someone else can try to reproduce the problem with it.
If they can't, there's something else weird in your set-up (bad auto-preset?).

--
jys