Hi,

if I am not completely wrong, this oddly named "0" version actually
installed for me via the PPA (
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/graphics:/darktable/xUbuntu_19.10
) the DT 3.0.0 !

I guess there currently is a naming issue in the build process for the
repository pages, but actually installed was for me 3.0.0 !

Cheers, Martin