Isn't this blacklisted in darktable any more?
https://www.mail-archive.com/darktable-user@lists.darktable.org/msg07819.html

--

regards
Bernhard

https://www.bilddateien.de

Anna Simon schrieb am 16.01.20 um 23:02:
You could probably make darktable faster if you install a Linux distro
such as Ubuntu and the Intel Neo OpenCL driver. Intel Neo is not
available (compiled) for every distro.

From my experience darktable is slower on Windows, even with OpenCL