Hi all,

with some of the 3D-LUTs I get really nice results, but:

I registered the folder with the 3D-LUTs in the dt settings.

Always when I want to use 3D-LUT

1. I click the module 3D-LUTs

2a. the upper right small triangle (opposite the folder symbol) shows no 3D-LUTs 2b. I click on the folder symbol and the right folder is opened but empty -> by default HaldCLUTs is selected

3. I change from HaldCLUT to 3D-LUT(cube) and can select one of my *.cubes

If I want to use the 3D-LUT again I have to click through all this again.

With styles it is much easier. Ones the folder is known by dt all I have to do is click on the style.

Is there a work around with dt3 or do I miss some thing?

Thanks bernd

By the way dt(3) is awesome