Yes, you can.

Open the "More Modules" at the bottom of your darkroom right hand panel.
You can scroll down the list, enable modules you want, and disable modules
you don't want. When you are done, click on the 3 little lines to te right
of the "more modules" title, and choose "store new preset". Give it a name
like "workspace: LinearRGB" and you're done :-)

Refer to this guide for recommendations about which modules you might want
to include in your custom LinearRGB workspace:
https://pixls.us/articles/darktable-3-rgb-or-lab-which-modules-help/