> Message du 08/02/20 18:20
> De : "Anton Aylward"

> A : darktable-user@lists.darktable.org
> Copie à :
> Objet : Re: [darktable-user] Old requeested feature
>
> On 2020-02-08 8:50 a.m., Patrick Shanahan wrote:
> > * Jean-Luc CECCOLI  [02-08-20 08:40]:
> >> Hello,
> >>

> >> Any chance this could be implemented some day ?
> >>
> >> https://github.com/darktable-org/darktable/issues/2452#issue-437401374
> >
> > cannot you add copywrite notice inside your camera?
> >
> > that metadata is included in all the photos I export from dt.
>
> Quite apart from being able to trigger a script 'on import' that uses DT's
> ability to add metadata, conditionally, why not do the bastardized thing that
> the DT Gods and Gurus disapprove of and use 'exiftool' manually, or using a
> shell script, to add it?

O-kay... I think I either did not explain correctly my wish, or I was
misunderstood.
I *do not* want to modify the raw files. In no way.
As for now, each year I modify the date that will be added at import - see
attachment.
The fact is, if for watsoever reason I need to reimport files whose sidecars
were lost, it will take me ages to identify their date.
So, being able to use variables within those fields would be very useful.
Unless I did it the wrong way, I could not find how to do so far.
I thought using the same syntax as for exporting would do it, but it does not.
Replacing © 2019 by $(YEAR_EXIF) and importing whatever photo will add
$(YEAR_EXIF) as text instead of the year found into the exifs. Just re-rested
straight now.

Rgrds,

J.-Luc