* Germano Massullo <germano.massu...@gmail.com> [03-04-20 03:45]:
> I store my photos on a system and I access to it through SSHFS.
> With SSHFS I mount a remote folder on client localhost, then I use
> darktable importing the photos from the localhost folder.
> My question is: what happens when you click on "trash" in darktable?
> SSHFS protocol does not have trashbin...

you fail to provide any information about your "system" so anything
following is guessed.  Normally a "protocol" does not provide "trash" but
that is provided by your desktop environment.  I have plasma5/kde5 and the
"trash" directory is below /home/<user>/.local/share/Trash

Photos: http://wahoo.no-ip.org/piwigo               paka @ IRCnet freenode