Hi!

I just wanted start with saying thanks for all the work you guys have put in to
this great piece of software. Ok, now to the issue at hand.

I recently got myself a Olympus OM-D EM5 Mark 3 and all the raw files it
produces have a de-saturated washed out look. No matter how I tweak the color
white balance.  I can't get it to right colors I see IRL.

I'm currently guessing that there some missing information for this camera?
I've checked with both Lightroom and RawTherapee and neither seem to suffer
from this issue.

I've previously used a Sony a6000 and while there was usually a difference
between the jpeg and raw, it wasn't as bad as the current case.

I've read the contents of
https://www.darktable.org/2012/10/whats-involved-with-adding-support-for-new-cameras/
 and it seems that I have no choice but to procure a color target and then
process that information.

That being said, according to online reviews and analysis it seems that the EM5
Mark3 is basically a mini EM1 Mark2. I was wondering if someone could tell me
what I need to "trick" Darktable into treating raw files from the EM5 Mark3 as
originating from EM1 Mark2?

Failing that, is there anything I can do to address this issue? Raw & jpeg can
be found here
https://send.firefox.com/download/2578eb97df3378aa/#mJKcFP_USSs24-kp92hRVg
(valid for 1 day)

Regards