Hi
Recently upgraded to dt 3.0.1 on ubuntu 18.04.
Sometimes I use a rather drastic set of parameters in the channel mixer
to convert to b&w (with a negative value on the blue channel).
This introduces some noise, which I could easily get rid of with denoise
(profiled) in wavelets (or wavelets-auto) mode, with only a strength of
0.5 or so.

Now, in dt 3.0.1, it seems that the wavelet modes of denoise (profiled)
do not have any effect, I tried max strength, and basically nothing
changes. I tried both with "fix various bugs" and "upgrade profiled
transform" unchecked and checked, and with profile "found match for ISO
100" and "K-3 II iso 100" (my camera).

It used to work nicely in dt 3.0.0 on the same machine.

Is this my fault, am I missing something, or is this a bug?

Thanks in advance, best regards,
        Michael

--
Michael Staats