Hello

I am with darktable only since a few days after having been with Lightroom for
many years and the some time with Luminar. I therefor have still quite a bit to
learn. From what I have experienced until noe I am really satisfied. The one
problem I am looking for Help is: Using darktable for culling the pictures
necessitates that I would like to discard the ones I do not want to proceed
with. But when I am thrashing the pictures they do disappear from darktable
however not from the drive, which is what I would like they would. This is also
contrary to the description. I think I have chosen the correct adjustments.
Anyone can help?

Peter   pe...@schlaufer.ch <mailto:pe...@schlaufer.ch>