Good evening everyone. I hope to find everybody safe and healthy.

Thank you again to the developers of DT, which is a really incredible piece of software.

I just upgraded to DT 3.0.2 (Ubuntu 18.04, using PPA ubuntuhandbook1/darktable) and I have a very strange behavior; I am asking to see if it's reproducible or it's an artifact of my installation.

With 3.0.1, what I did to change the font size was to edit /usr/share/darktable/themes/darktable.css and, in the main CSS stanza (around line 160), I changed the font-size: entry from 1em to 0.8em and it was perfect.

Now it seems that this parameter has become uber-sensitive: changind to 0.9em give very small, unreadable font and putting it to 1.1em results in enormous font. You can see the two screenshots here:

https://pasteboard.co/J4qBJRz.png

https://pasteboard.co/J4qE21H.png

Has anyone seen a similar thing?

Thank you,