Hi Henkka,

So I just built Darktable 3.0.2 on my Mojave machine, and I wasn't able to
provoke any crash by playing with the lighttable styles module or the
styles quick apply list. Are you able to give more detail exactly what you
are doing to provoke the crash (ie. what do you mean when you say "open
styles list")? Where did you download your the darktable build from? As
Terry says, starting darktable in a terminal (normally by opening the
terminal and typing /Application/darktable.app/Contents/MacOS/darktable)
will cause useful information to be printed to the terminal window -- if
you can capture that it can provide more detail what is happening. Finally,
it is possible there is some corruption in your user preferences. If you
don't have much data in your database (eg. like styles and tags) and you
can regnerate things easily from the raw+xmp files, then one option might
be to back up and delete your ~/.config/darktable directory -- a less
aggressive approach might be to rename the darktablerc file in that
directory.