On Tue, Jul 7, 2020, at 15:36, Niranjan Rao wrote:
> On darktable version 2.6.2/Ubuntu 18.04

A lot has changed since 2.6.2... and that's an extreme understatement. :-)

>  Style text file has bunch of encoded data.

Yes, that's not a very human-friendly place to look for information.

> My current specific problem is one of the styles applies equalizer
> module. When style is applied, module window shows kind of slanting band
> with two straight vertical lines and two slanting horizontal lines. No
> matter what I do with the module with my changes, I am not able to
> achieve same settings. Module shows only configurable values of mix as
> 1.00 and blend as off.

Hard to imagine what you're describing, but be aware of this: the "mix" control
is NOT a module setting. It's more of a convenient slider for
increasing/decreasing the positions of the nodes on the spline relative to
baseline all at once... but the new node positions are the adjusted parameters;
the mix control will be reset to 1 after leaving the module, its value is not
stored. If you find that confusing, that's only because it IS confusing. It's
been discusssed as something to fix.

> I'm aware of show only active modules toggle. But it does not show
> modules in the order it's applied.

It shows them in the order in which they're applied to the image data in the
processing pipe, but not in the order in which they are activated, if that's
what you mean by "applied".That's what the history stack is for.

Anyway, so much has changed with all of these things that I can't even remember
exactly how things were in 2.6.2 anymore, so that's about all I can tell you,
sorry. ;-)

--
jys