On Tue, 11 Aug 2020 18:19:48 +0200
Jean-Luc Lacroix <jean....@lacroix.it> wrote:

> v 3.2.1
>
> Can not reproduce that behavior on a Debian stable with single GPU
> (GeForce GTX 970). Could that be related to your multiple GPU
> configuration?

Made a very strange discovery. If I remove my darktablerc file and
starts darktable without any darktablerc file everything works as it
should. When I close darktable it automatically generates a darktablerc
file which presumably should mean that next time I start darktable it
should behave the same way as it did when I closed it last time but
next time I start darktable it works as described in the bug report!

I find this very weird.

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys:
michael <at> rasmussen <dot> cc
https://pgp.key-server.io/pks/lookup?search=0xD3C9A00E
mir <at> datanom <dot> net
https://pgp.key-server.io/pks/lookup?search=0xE501F51C
mir <at> miras <dot> org
https://pgp.key-server.io/pks/lookup?search=0xE3E80917
/usr/games/fortune -es says:
A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.