Hello everyone, i am trying to profile my camera but i'm having problems...
Wolf Faust (coloraid.de) sent me a C1 color chart with reference files.
1) I shot (raw+jpg) several photos during a whole sunny day in August,
without clouds.
2) After i used wb spot calibration to know about light temperature for
each photo and I discovered I had the right light around nine in the
morning (more or less).
3) I chose the photo that had the best exposure so the raw whose the jpg
value of the lightest box equal to the reference value written in the file
sent with the color chart, in my case GS00 L = 90, to have the right curve.
4) I exported raw file in lab and pfm float
5) i load that image as a source on darktable-chart
6) i load cht file it8 standard file to have a right grid
7) i chose cie file as a reference and i chose the cie file sent from wolf
faust and NOW start the problems....
For first, reference file is like GS0, GS1 etc. and dt-chart need something
like GS00, GS01; ok i edit the file manually and now dt-chart load the file
without problems.

After, the values that i can see on the bottom, in the L (reference) column
are differents from those that i can see opening the file with a text
editor, e.g. GS23 on file is l=4 but i can see that dt-chart give me GS23
l=0,00 and likewise other values; I don't know if this is normal but I
think not, please someone can confirm or not ;-)