DT is great :), the only two things that currently hold me back is that I still think LR overall does a better job in highlight / shadow recovery and detail/sharpness. I just played with an image of wooden beach poles and LR gives me more detail and edge sharpness, even when adding sharpness + local contrast + the highpass filter in DT.

I'm a linux user and have 2 pc's, and there is no doubt in my head that I would turn my newest and really fast pc back into an Linux machine too if I can get those two things right, because I currently consider that investment a waste of money if I only use it for LR. DT in Linux on that new pc is so fast I could not even see the thumbnails being created during import, they were just there in a blink of an eye :).