Hi there!

I started my newly updated Darktable (from 3.0.2 to 3.2.1) this morning and realized that I can't import any folders with the error message of "no supported images were found to be imported". I am all in panic, tried to find out what was wrong until some heavenly person shared his experience (which was very much similar to mine). The problem was that previously all the files used to be rated as 1 star at least. Now they are all 0, and since I had no files rated 1, there were to files to import - logical, is not it? I just had to change 1 to 0 (minimum rating) in my import settings and all started working again! Thank God and that Heavenly Person who helped! Cheers guys!