By "merging three files of a room", you you mean that you did some sort of
exposure bracketing, and are trying to do some sort of "HDR merge"? And
your concern is that in the first image you posted, there are round dark
shadows on the ceiling and wall?

How did you do the merge? Darktable itself doesn't to HDR merging, but
maybe you are using an Lua script in darktable to call up an external
application like hugin? In that case, if you don't like the merged result,
it is probably better to export some TIFs of the input images, open then
using hugin directly, and use the hugin interface to tune the merging
parameters to get the result you are looking for. In this case, I would not
really consider this to be a "bug" for darktable (or at most, the Lua
script may need to be passing different parameters to the external
application).