Hi all. I'll report this in github, but it would be great to know if it
happens to anybody else.

When importing raw and jpeg files together some (usually most) of my raw
files wind up with the sRGB input profile. To reproduce:
- preferences->import: make sure "ignore JPEG images..." is unset
- preferences->lighttable: make sure "don't use embedded preview JPEG..."
is unset

Download the 4 files in http://nandu.world/darktable/input_profile_bug/ to
a directory, and import that directory. In most of my tries I get one (not
always the same) of the raw files with the wrong input profile. Symptoms
look like a concurrency bug to me, although I'm still unfamiliar with the
code.

This is with darktable 3.2.1 on an ubuntu 20.04 system.

Thanks,

Juan