Hello All,
I'm seeking advice from anyone building darktable on Fedora 32 from the git
master.
I've had very few problems regularly building a dt rpm for many years now, but
ran into an issue with release-3.3.0-899-gc6dc8ec17.
I posted a request for advice on the dev list but have not had an answer.
The error message from rpmbuild is as follows...

/home/terry/rpmbuild/BUILD/darktable-3.3.0/src/control/conf.c:27:10: fatal
error: conf_gen.h: No such file or directory
   27 | #include "conf_gen.h"
compilation terminated.

It is probably a local issue, but maybe a Fedora 32 issue.
My first thought was a missing dependency, but it seems that conf_gen.h is a
generated file, so the auto generation is either failing on my system, or maybe
fails on all Fedora 32 systems.
Anyone have a solution to this?

Cheers,
--