Hello to all

I need some help:
A few months ago, I imported some 25'000 pictures in dt 3.2 with the setting
"display referred" meaning that the basecurve is autoapplied. I found out now
that most of these pictures have far to dark dark shadows, sometimes to an
extreme extent. Some of them I reedited with filmic with much better results
which as far as I am aware that would be the setting "scene referred".
Question:
Is it now possible to delete these pictures and reimport them with the setting
"scene referred“, will the editing be overwritten when newly importing them?

Kind regards
Peter Schlaufer
Landenbergstrasse 19
CH-6005 Luzern