Hi,

For me it works once, depending which I click first *acquire as
source* or *acquire
as target*. The first selection fills the corresponding tiles, but the
second click crashes dt. I tested both with the official 3.4.0 and
3.5.0+229 dev build. Interesting though, when I enable OpenCL 3.4.0 doesn't
crash, but my dev build does.

-Juha