On Fri, 1 Jan 2021 at 22:15, Niranjan Rao <nhr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Wondering if there is a way to see images in landscape or portrait mode.
> I looked at "Collect images" module and metadata but did not see
> anything obvious.

Collect images -> capture details -> aspect ratio
I don't know any more direct way. You could save the few portrait
aspect ratios that you use (those less than 1) as a preset to the
collect images module (combine them with 'add more images'), start
with that, and filter for film roll or folder with the 'narrow down
search' operator. Note that the ratios are not necessarily exact, and
not even stable: a portrait-mode 16:9 image from my LX7 showed up as
0.5 before I opened it, and changed to 0.6 after opening it (probably
because the first ratio, 0.5, came from rounding/truncating the side
ratio of the JPG preview, as opposed to the raw pixel numbers that
resulted in 0.6).

Kofa