On Sat, 16 Jan 2021 at 00:36, Thomas Schweikle <tschwei...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Importing jpeg-images gives color-failures within these images. Red-, yellow-
> or blueish. Any config to change to import jpegs without color-failures?

Please provide the info Patrick has requested. Also, if you're on 3.4,
do you use the legacy or the modern white balance method? (preferences
-> processing -> auto-apply chromatic adaptation defaults, see
https://www.darktable.org/usermanual/en/preferences-settings/processing/)
If you do, resetting the 'color calibration' module (or choosing 'as
shot' as described here:
https://www.darktable.org/usermanual/en/module-reference/processing-modules/color-calibration/#cat-tab-workflow)
may fix the problem; every now and then I see wrong colours after
importing images or copying and pasting the module's config, and the
module reset fixes that. I don't know how much sense 'color
calibration' makes for JPG, though.

Kofa