Dear Dave,

Please stop spamming the list and asking the question over and over
again, hijacking discussion threads.
The reason you're not getting a reply is because you do not provide
any details. I don't think anyone here knows what 'enclosed unchecked
boxes' you're referring to.

Are you on Windows? Are you facing an installation issue? If on
Windows, and it's warning you about the download potentially
containing malware, stop worrying, the alert if false.

We're here to help, but please describe your problem clearly. If you
need to share screenshots, please don't send them to the list; upload
them somewhere, and share a link. And please keep the discussion on
the list, don't mail any of us directly, unless prompted.

Thanks,
Kofa